Skip to main content

tip of my tongue lyrics (by various artists compilation series)

Lyrics for: tip of my tongue by various artists compilation seriesThere's an oasis in the heat of the day
There's a fire in the chill of night
A turnabout in circumstance makes each a hell in its own right
I've been boxed-in in the lowlands, in the canyons that think
I've been pushed to the brink of the precipice and dared not to blink
I've been confounded in the whirlwind of what-if's and dreams
I've been burned by the turning of the wind back upon my own flames
Knock the scales from my eyes
Knock the words from my lungs
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broadway chords (by alison krauss)

Found at: broadway chords by alison krauss                 [Intro]   D G A D G A [Verse 1] D         G              A          D I stood on faith, and the corner of ambition               G             A                D I came here to sink or swim, and to show them all               G        ...

in your wake chords (by alkaline trio)

Found at: in your wake chords by alkaline trio An acoustic song off Matt Skiba's new split EP with Kevin Seconds. Verses E|------------------------------|| B|------------------------------|| G|--44444----------7777777777---|| D|--44444--55555---7777777777---|| A|--22222--55555---5555555555---|| E|---------33333----------------|| Chorus chords: D5, A5 x 3                E5, C#5, B5 Second riff E|------------------------------|| B|------------------------------|| G|--999999--66--44--------------|| D|--999999--66--44---77777777---|| A|--777777--44--22---77777777---|| E|-------------------55555555---|| Discover Chords and Lyrics Learn Guitar

tonight i'll be lonely too chords (by alison krauss)

Found at: tonight i'll be lonely too chords by alison krauss                 Tonight I'll Be Lonely Too: Alison Krauss. Written by Sidney Cox. (© Sidney Lawrence Music Company.) 3rd. Capo G D/F# Em C D G        G        D/F#   Em       It's like I've always figured,          C          D    G You'd be gone from me so soon.    C         D           G A heartache would be the outcome,   ...