Skip to main content

i am a patriot lyrics (by pearl jam)

Lyrics for: i am a patriot by pearl jamAnd the rivers shall open for the righteous
And the rivers shall open for the righteous
And the rivers shall open for the righteous someday
I was walking with my brother
And he wondered, oh how I am
Said what I believe in my soul
Ain't what I see with my eyes
And there's no turning back this time
I am a patriot, and I love my country
Because my country is all I know
Wanna be with my family
People who understand me
I got no place else to go
I was walking with my girlfriend
She looked so fine, I said
"Baby, what's on your mind?"
Said I want to run like the lions
Released from their cages
Released from the rages
Burning in my soul tonight
I am a patriot, and I love my country
Because my country is all I know
And I ain't no Communist
And I ain't no Socialist
And I ain't no capitalist
And I ain't no imperialist
And I ain't no Democrat
Sure ain't no Republican either
I only know one party
And that is freedom
I am... I am... I am...
I am a patriot, and I love my country
Because my country is all I know
And the rivers shall open for the righteous
And the rivers shall open for the righteous
And the rivers shall open for the righteous someday
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broadway chords (by alison krauss)

Found at: broadway chords by alison krauss                 [Intro]   D G A D G A [Verse 1] D         G              A          D I stood on faith, and the corner of ambition               G             A                D I came here to sink or swim, and to show them all               G        ...

in your wake chords (by alkaline trio)

Found at: in your wake chords by alkaline trio An acoustic song off Matt Skiba's new split EP with Kevin Seconds. Verses E|------------------------------|| B|------------------------------|| G|--44444----------7777777777---|| D|--44444--55555---7777777777---|| A|--22222--55555---5555555555---|| E|---------33333----------------|| Chorus chords: D5, A5 x 3                E5, C#5, B5 Second riff E|------------------------------|| B|------------------------------|| G|--999999--66--44--------------|| D|--999999--66--44---77777777---|| A|--777777--44--22---77777777---|| E|-------------------55555555---|| Discover Chords and Lyrics Learn Guitar

tonight i'll be lonely too chords (by alison krauss)

Found at: tonight i'll be lonely too chords by alison krauss                 Tonight I'll Be Lonely Too: Alison Krauss. Written by Sidney Cox. (© Sidney Lawrence Music Company.) 3rd. Capo G D/F# Em C D G        G        D/F#   Em       It's like I've always figured,          C          D    G You'd be gone from me so soon.    C         D           G A heartache would be the outcome,   ...