Skip to main content

sorry for the misunderstanding mr watts it wont happen again lyrics (by neil perry)

Lyrics for: sorry for the misunderstanding mr watts it wont happen again by neil perryJON: what you expect from is what I do. we'll wait and see (because)words they blind. forget. what was here left unsaid. it's the truth. with these games we all play. no one wins
CHRIS: if only i'd held you closer, I wouldn't have had to cluth the past. if only i'd turned away, i wouldn't be covered in the story of us. if only i'd held you closer...thought I did. if only i'd held you closer. i wouldn't be covered in the story of us. and you said with your eyes. i've been here the whole time
Discover Chords and Lyrics
Learn Guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

broadway chords (by alison krauss)

Found at: broadway chords by alison krauss                 [Intro]   D G A D G A [Verse 1] D         G              A          D I stood on faith, and the corner of ambition               G             A                D I came here to sink or swim, and to show them all               G        ...

in your wake chords (by alkaline trio)

Found at: in your wake chords by alkaline trio An acoustic song off Matt Skiba's new split EP with Kevin Seconds. Verses E|------------------------------|| B|------------------------------|| G|--44444----------7777777777---|| D|--44444--55555---7777777777---|| A|--22222--55555---5555555555---|| E|---------33333----------------|| Chorus chords: D5, A5 x 3                E5, C#5, B5 Second riff E|------------------------------|| B|------------------------------|| G|--999999--66--44--------------|| D|--999999--66--44---77777777---|| A|--777777--44--22---77777777---|| E|-------------------55555555---|| Discover Chords and Lyrics Learn Guitar

tonight i'll be lonely too chords (by alison krauss)

Found at: tonight i'll be lonely too chords by alison krauss                 Tonight I'll Be Lonely Too: Alison Krauss. Written by Sidney Cox. (© Sidney Lawrence Music Company.) 3rd. Capo G D/F# Em C D G        G        D/F#   Em       It's like I've always figured,          C          D    G You'd be gone from me so soon.    C         D           G A heartache would be the outcome,   ...